Jun 16, 2010

Amerika; Amerika - we're all living in Amerika!

It isn't too often at this blog that I invite you to laugh your ass off, cry or walk away baffled.

This is one of those times. (The post-title is from Rammstein)


You can't really beat this for a story introduction:

An American man has been detained in the mountains of Pakistan after Pakistani authorities found him carrying a sword, pistol and night-vision goggles on a Rambo-style solo mission to hunt down and kill
Osama bin Laden.



http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=10652250&pnum=0

Hmmm. Sword vs RPG. Which will win?

Dear NZ Herald: I know you get quite a lot of crap from people who think they're too sophisticated for you, as you don't always cater for their pansy liberal tastes. But don't worry, even if you did get this story entirely from the Associated Press, you have managed to convince me that I am still definitely a fan. Yours lovingly, Andre.

2 comments:

  1. your name never ceases to remind me of this movie:
    http://biomesblog.typepad.com/the_biomes_blog/files/Andre.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how the poster is in German.

    ReplyDelete