Mar 5, 2010

I recommend this event

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=330772797289

Perhaps the astute amongst you will realise that I have some bias wrt it. Then again, a biasless situation would I guess be one with no humans in it. And few such situations make for awesome social events, so maybe it's not too much of a problem.

This is an event at which you're allowed to ask those questions which will prove to everyone else how smart you are, like "ah, that's all cool bro, but who made God?" There should be various faculty type folks around and freakishly awesome people like me, so basically it'll be better than whatever's on TV; and even better than whatever show you wish was on TV! Even, possibly, better than Facebook! I won't promise more than that, but
I will be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment